Cynthia's Churro Cheesecake
Happy new year everyone! The Cameo Culinary Club is inviting our clients to join in on our monthly newsletters. Our first client is Cynthia Soto with Mark 1 Mortgage She has made a wonderful Churro Cheesecake for everyone. She stopped by our office for all of us to try and gosh it was out of this world. This is a must do recipe! If anyone is interested in featuring their favorite dish, please contact one of your cameo girls!
￼RECIPE TYPE: DESSERT PREP TIME: 20 MINS COOK TIME: 30 MINS TOTAL TIME: 50 MINS
- 2 cans (oz. each) Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls (I used the butter flake kind)
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 2 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Using a hand mixer or a kitchenaid, beat together the cream cheese, vanilla, partially beaten egg, and 1⁄2 cup sugar until smooth.
- Mix together the rest of the sugar (1/2 cup) and 2 tablespoons cinnamon. Set aside.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray and sprinkle 1⁄4 cup (or half) of your cinnamon sugar mixture evenly into the bottom of the 9x13.
- On a piece of parchment paper, roll out your crescent dinner roll dough into a big 9x13 square and press the seams together so the dough is completely sealed. Set the dough in the bottom of your 9x13 baking dish on top of the cinnamon sugar.
- Spread the cheesecake evenly on top of your dough and unroll the other can of crescent dough and place on top also making sure that the seams are completely sealed.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining 1⁄4 cup of cinnamon sugar mixture and bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.